[TechAssist] Re: **** Notice!!!!!

  • From: avsgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:10:56 -0500

Jeff, you may have received many replies to the below email regarding the
Microwave parts
distributor but could it possibly been   www.amiparts.com  #1 choice of
microwave
replacement parts in Iowa?  I had dealings with this company years ago when we
did
microwave but when the market dropped in seeing microwaves we haven't ordered
from them in
several years but still receive their catalog.
Walt.....

Walter....

  Audio Video Service of Granville, Inc.
    2106 Sunset Road