[TechAssist] Re: (No Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:28:48 -0400

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bill,
I can go one better...I get several from support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx that are
infected.
There are new vir** in the field, I updated Norton every day for the past few
days and there have been updates constantly. The last
one I received was before I had the updates.
Very important that everyone knows, no matter what DO NOT open PIF or BAT
attachments. There are others, but these are the
extensions more widely used.
I know someone on this list is infected, because I received one with Tech
Assist as the sender.
Come one people.,....get with the friggin program! It's not like vir*ses are a
new thing!

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St