[TechAssist] Re: New XP update/ screwed up my computer

  • From: Roger G <rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:57:46 -0400

If you get to the desktop, you can uninstall the update thru Add/Remove
Programs.
Plus, you can remove the DVD thru Device manager and it should reinstall
after a reboot
Note the key word "SHOULD"

Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It
Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home)