[TechAssist] New Version Ztips-Zcat 4.8

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:31:07 -0400

Anyone have the latest Zenith Tips-Cat program to share?? I have heard that
there is a new version out with more bells and whistles and real service
center tips like ours,  I haven't received mine yet. Thanks.

Perry Bower,  (EHEER) Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Repairer
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Free Electronic Screensaver:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Curtis Mathes, Fisher,
GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex