[TechAssist] New TPA (high end monitors) called 'Monivision'

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:35:21 -0500

Hi friends
A word to the wise...

Probably many monitor servicers have heard of  'Monivision'
I had not. I have been doing some work for them...and the
pay has been good.  BUT !
If any of you are contacted by them...CALL ME FIRST !
They are pretty tricky in their dealings. But I have come to know
the 'higher-archy'.

DO NOT LET THEM  B.S. YOU !

I know the ropes
(Jim Kocmoud probably does too)

Clancy Harms                       NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                        " Shoot low, boys "
St. Charles, MO. 63301         " They're ridin' Shetland Ponies! "
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:    dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx