[TechAssist] New Specials from Bursma / Excel

  • From: "Jason - Bursma / Excel" <jason101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:43:03 -0500

Hi Techs,
Here are the Bursma Bi-Weekly Specials that expire 02-10-06 and
a few additional specials for you Tech Assist Members.

- Denon CD Changer
- Terk XM Tuner w/ Antenna
- Koss Headphones
- American Tower
- Monster Home Theater Cable Kit - ** Best Price Anywhere
- MG Chemical Projection CRT Coolant
- Generic Repair Kits
- OEM STK392-xxx (NOT GENERICS) - ** Great Prices
- RCA Remote Signal Sender
- RCA Modulator Kit

Just as an update for you guys, the 205064 HV Splitters and
260962 DLP Lamps are still on B/O with no eta.  If you want to call me
or reply to this email with your name I will put you on my call list to contact
you when I hear about an eta or if they happen to show up.

Do you do Home Theater Installations?
We carry all you need for any installation.  Check it out at
http://shop.bursmaelectronics.com/index.php?cat=08 .  We also have
The Bursma Insider Newsletter to keep you informed on new products and
specials for Home Theater equipment.  You can always find the back issues
of the Bursma Insider at http://www.bursma.com/specials.asp as well as
a pdf of this months Bursma Bi-Weekly specials.

Bursma Bi-Weekly Specials
====================
# DCM280  -  Denon CD Changer
- 5 Disc changer
- CD / CD-R / RW-MP3

$143.00

# CNP1000  -  Terk XM Tuner w/ Antenna
( Featured in the Bursma Insider Vol.3 http://www.bursma.com/Specials/BI3.htm )
- For XM-Ready home or portable audio products
- Integrated XM Radio receiver antenna

$34.99

# UR15C  -  Koss Headphones
- 25-15,000 KHz
- 3.5mm plug, 8 ft. cord
- Adjustable headband
- Includes earbud set

$12.95 / 3 lot
$14.75 each

American Tower
# 6SC  -  6 Step Center
- 16 Gauge tube
- 10' Center section

$60.50

# 6ST  -  6 Step Top
- 16 Gauge tube
- 9' Top section

$62.75

# HT-KIT  -  Monster Home Theater Cable Kit
1 - 8' Component cable
1 - 10' Center speaker cable
2 - 20' L/R Front speaker cables
2 - 30' L/R Surround speaker cables
1 - 20' Passive subwoofer cable

ONLY $39.95  (Reg.Dlr.-$66.63)

BONUS - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE !!!
(limited to existing stock)

# 803-500ML  -  MG Chemicals Projection CRT Coolant
- 16 OZ. Bottle !

$8.95

TECH ASSIST SPECIALS
==================================
Generic Repair Kits
----------------------------
Sony Power Supply Kit
# 61-121  -  $7.95
1 - 2SD4927, 2 - 2SD4834, 1 - 1ohm 1/2W

Mitsubishi Projection Power Supply Kit
# 61-130  -  $14.95
1 - ON3161, 3 - 47mf 100V, 1 - STRS6301, 1 - 2SC2655
2 - 22mf 200V, 1 - 10mf 100V, 1 - 270K ohm 1/2W

Sony 32" Repair Kit
# 61-143  -  $10.95
1 - 2SC5148, 2 - 2SC4834, .1ohm 1/2W

RCA CTC169 Power Supply Kit
# 61-145  -  $10.95
1 - TEA2261, 1 - 470mf 35V, 1 - 47mf 50V
1 - SGSIF461, 1 - 15mf 50V, 1 - 2.2mf 100V

RCA CTC169 HV Shutdown Kit
# 61-147  -  $8.95
1 - 2SD1885, 1 - 164590, 1 - 206007
1 - .056mf 400V

OEM SemiConductors from a Top Quality Supplier.
You know you can trust me when I say these are good parts.  If you do
wish to use the less expensive generics we have those also but will NEVER
substitute these without you knowing BEFORE shipping. That's your option !
No Minimum Quantities !

STK392-010 - $10.94
STK392-020 - $14.35
STK392-040 - $15.35
STK392-110 - $11.94
STK392-120 - $12.65
STK392-150 - $13.83
STK392-180 - $15.40
STK392-570 - $19.95
STK394-250 - $12.50
STK403-130 - $15.60
STK730-020A - $8.25
STR53041 - $4.95
STRM6811 - $14.35
TDA6120Q - $10.30

# D940  -  RCA DSS Remote Signal Sender
- Use through walls

$28.60

# CRF925K  -  RCA Modulator Kit
- For TV's with no AV Jacks
- Allows DVD, VCR, Game Sytems to be played on those TV's

$13.04

Thanks for checking out our specials.  If there is something you need or
a question for me don't hesitate to ask.  I appreciate the opportunity to
help you guys.  Call me for schematics and research anytime.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing / Bursma Electronics
800-733-3329
www.Bursma.com or www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

RCA - NAP - Zenith - Panasonic - ChannelMaster - Winegard
Speco - Russound - Peerless - Channel Vision - Bogen - TOA