[TechAssist] New Addition

  • From: Tech Assist <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 20:37:43 -0500

Hello Everyone,
    First I would like to say that I hope you all had a great Holiday break.

The new addition is a completely writable folder in the members area.
All members who access the site can now not only upload to the site but
also delete, rename, or edit text type files in one specific folder.

The folder is located at:
http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/members/New_uploads

This may help keep things a little bit more organized for the more
active users, and give you all a bit more more control over some of the
content. Remember though that once a file in the folder is deleted it
can not be recovered.

Have a Great and profitable New Year!!!
--

J. Knoll  TechAssist Monitor