[TechAssist] Re: Nesda

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 12:41:19 -0600

Well, Bill;
I know there are a lot of guys on this list, that are also members of Nesda,
and that is a positive thing, to know they are willing to share their
talents, and knowledge with us non-Nesda members as well.

I don't think TechAssist is interested in becoming involved in politics,
but,...I guess I shouldn't  speak for them. I just changed the subject from
NSA to Nesda, cause I thought we had run our course on the former matter.

I know it makes a lot of Nesda members angry, when we start talking about
that great organization, on this list,...but,...like I said before,.....you
are limited, and controled too much on the NesdaNet, and we at least need to
be able to vent about them on this list, once in awhile,...cause it seems
they are the ONLY Electronics service association that IS directly involved
with politics that I know of.

Thanks for a nice,.. positive,.. reply.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx