[TechAssist] Nero Burning Software ( Won't Load from CD )

  • From: <trustnhim5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech assit" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:12:35 -0400

Hello,
I have had this software loaded on my computer. I read Spy-bot on my system and
now Nero doesn't work. Tried to uninstall and it starts out in uninstall and
then trys to install. I tried to reload it from the cd and it's interupted and
shutsdown.  It says that the computer is not modiflied. What changed to cause
this? Has anyone had this problem?
Max
Max Bailes Jr
Bailes Electronics