[TechAssist] Re: Need to Know

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:41:16 -0500

Center for Communications Research

I'm pretty sure this is a European digital TV standard, although the
documents I've seen hint at some universal applications.

Here is one link:  http://www.ccir.ed.ac.uk/

I have a feeling this was not the signal generator you needed or really
intended to buy.

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV
40 Main Street