[TechAssist] Re: Need sm for toshiba 50H72 dom 2003

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:05:57 -0500

Maybe it's time for a peace treaty.

I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once but I was
wrong.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx(Ty) Date:
Tue, Jun 22, 2004, 9:34am (CDT-2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] Re: Need sm for toshiba 50H72 dom 10/03 Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Been following this thread, can't help but chuckle! Hell, I wrote the
Index, and I must laugh! When inputting new items, I have to check now
to make sure the one I want to add is not in there already.
So I go to "Edit", than "Find", (Or Ctl F) type in what I'm looking for,
and the thing tells me it is not there.

I go ahead and prepare the file for Zipping, get it all done. I assign
the name to the file and attempt to move it to the appropriate
directory. "The next thing I see: "Do you wish to replace the existing
file with the new file..."

I will not include in this E-mail the words I use. But it would look
something like this: "*%&$@#!!"

Heck! Lighten up! Life is to short to be bugged by this. Wear a smile!
This way other people will think you had a good peace (of mind that is!)
>(;o)

Ty