[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic RCA 27V520T ch# M134C

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:18:21 EST

I'M looking for the same thing for the same TV. If you get that CD will you
send me the schematic in a PDF? If you want I'll buy it and send you the PDF.
Let me know. Hollis Bates, EE-retired, Lewiston, Maine, _HSWAD@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:HSWAD@xxxxxxx) , 207  784-8689

                                                                        In a
message dated 11/22/05 5:13:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
writes:
This set  came in with a bowed, too wide picture. Found C415 and Q414 blown.
Replacing them made no change. I need a schematic. Parts and schematic for
this
set have been on back order for 3 months. Looks like another Wal-Mart  item
that has no factory support. Thanks, folks. Pleasant holidays to  all.

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport,  Maine

This  Email List is accessible to the general public through search engines.
Remove:  http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
Set Vacation  mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
Lost  Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login  Problems?".
Email Archives:  //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/