[TechAssist] Re: Need refresher on RCA EEPROM replacing...]

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:19:06 -0500

Jerry,
I have bought the parts needed to make the leads for the connector.
Did you purchase a clip for the EEPROM, if so where, or how do you attach the
wires to the EEPROM?
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com