[TechAssist] Re: Need pinouts on Sony CRT M81KVA10X

  • From: maintv <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 13:33:02 -0600

Thanks for help, I also found the numbers on crt board.  Sencore says
Sonny does not follow the "world" system of numbering!  Still can not
get a "charge" into the
CRT--knowing Sony--probably will not help anyway!
All 32" and above sizes  Sony tubes seem to be getting sick if about 10
years old.  There goes a big money maker!
Hugh
Main TV