[TechAssist] Re: Need pinouts on Sony CRT M81KVA10X

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 18:45:00 -0400

Hugh;
I presume you have to use the Universal adaptor for that tube. If the
number of that tube does not show up in the set-up guide, call
1-800-Sencore, and ask for Technical Support, and they will supply you
with the pin out.
Do you have a recent Set-up manual..mine is about 5 years old, and not
sure if there has been a new edition. I can check my book in the morning
if you get stuck.
I  the number is in your set-up book, you DO realize that the numbers
shown in the book are actually your pin numbers, when using the
Universal Adaptor.

Regards;
Ed.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx