[TechAssist] Re: Need parts help Sylvania 19" Combo

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:14:36 -0600

I believe that is a MK 9 mechanism made in 2000 or 2001.  If so I have
several you can have for the shipping.  Or if you want to check, that should
be the same as the US models Symphonic SSC199 or Sc319CA or SC3919, Funai
F319A, Magnavox CCB190, Zenith TVSC2040F.  Are all the Funai/Symphonic model
numbers different in Canada, what about Magnavox and Emerson (I am mainly
interested in combis)?  Let me know, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co