[TechAssist] Need part for RCA PTV CTC170

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:36:54 -0600

I need a regulator IC for a Proscan PTV.  It is U4150, RCA 214710,
generic TEA5170.  I ordered this part 11/2/01.  Today, my supplier said
RCA said it would be shipped 11/11.  I reminded him that that date was
nine days ago and that is the same thing he told me last week.  He called
me back later, saying RCA is now saying ship date of 12/28.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services