[TechAssist] Re: Need master remote for hotel set Magnavox EM5019 C121

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:00:06 -0800 (PST)

Ken, the motel master remote that I have is P/N 483521917613. It has TV
Guest,TV Setup and DCM setup. It is for the PCEC Commercial chassis. Don't know
if this the same one you need or not. The instructions that came with it say
that it is fully backward compatible with previous Commercial chassis setup
remotes,but with added functionality.       Paul
gulftech@xxxxxxxx wrote:Friends,

One of my customers is a maintenance man for a bunch of condos on the
beach (Pensacola Beach). They have 15-20 Magnavox EM5019 TV's. He needs
the master remote to reprogram the channels after the local cable company
made program changes.

I have one, but won't let it out of my sight. I checked Tritronics
website, found remote 483521917553 listed, but is an inactive part.
Don't know if that's the hotel master or one for the guests. My old
master is pretty beat up and has no numbers.

Can anybody help?

TIA,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services