[TechAssist] Re: Need info on tool company

  • From: Bill Boyd <billstvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:08:40 -0600

The cart I have is like the one at Northern except the color.
Cummins now has it on their web site.

http://www.cumminstools.com/browse.cfm/4,955.html

I shortened the foot pedal about 4 inches. Still has enough leverage to
lift heavy sets.
The one I got from Harbor Freight is smaller and more maneuverable, I take
it on the
truck  to pickup sets.
The larger one from Cummins handles larger loads and works smoother.

HTH
Bill
Bill's TV Service
Sulphur Springs, TX