[TechAssist] Re: Need help for HP Computer

  • From: goat <goat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:12:17 -0500

info wrote:

> Try Karpersky , download a personal copy from www.avp.ch
> Ruben

Top notch.

--
Goat (Generalist of all Trades)!

Jeremiah 50:8 "Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of
the Chaldeans, and be as the male goats before the flocks."

"Mankind soon learn to make interested uses of every right and power which they
possess or may assume.  The public money and public liberty, intended to have
been deposited with three branches of magistracy but found inadvertently to be
in the hands of one only, will soon be discovered to be sources of wealth and
dominion to those who hold them; distinguished, too, by this tempting
circumstance: that they are the instrument as well as the object of
acquisition.  With money we will get men, said Caesar, and with men we will get
money." -- Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia, 1782.