[TechAssist] Re: Need csm file for RCA CTC187CL Fixed!!

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myerstv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:43:32 -0400

Well, this must be my day! Another dog bights the dust!

All the crazy symptoms that I was finding on this was due to a cracked SMD
(R3201) which feeds the VCC on the EEPROM. It was highly intermittent. It
was a stroke of luck, that it acted up when I was working ont it.

Anyway, Thanks to everyone who helped, including Bob Waterman. Bob, I seem
to be getting in the habit of thanking you.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.    Since 1984
Alliance, OH
Voice: 330-821-6545