[TechAssist] Need basket for Hitachi VCR VT-33A

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:30:31 -0600

I need a working front load mechanism for this 20 year old Hitachi model
VT33A with FCC # ABL9670013.  I believe it is the same as a RCA VKT275
or VJT275.  This is the mechanism with 6 belts and a rubber idler that
made us so much money in years past.  This is apparently an early
version of the mechanism because the basket is slightly different than
newer ones but any model with the FCC # ending 013 should be the same.
If anyone has one to sell let me know a price.      John.
--
John Mielke
Main TV