[TA-A] Re: Need assistance w/ Samsung TV's

  • From: Marcos Mark <gym500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 10:13:05 -0500

hi, my name is Marcos, well I saw your email about of the remote , and I think
you could buy you remote on the next web site, I bought some remotes  theren
and works proprly.

www.remotecontrolwarehouse.com/SAMSUNG/AA591009B.html

try it. bye

good luck

gym500> From: bslyjo70054@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[TA-A] Re: Need assistance w/ Samsung TV's> Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:14:43
-0500> > I searched on the Samsung site and no such model number. No numbers>
beginning with txb but there is one number ending in 2735, TX-R2735 I am>
attaching the manual in case I'm right> ----- Original Message -----> From:
"Brett Hays" <bretth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:10 AM> Subject: [TA-A] Need assistance w/ Samsung
TV's> > > I recently purchased 10 Samsung 27" txb2735 televisions from a
school> > auction for $5 for the lot. All are in excellent condition with very>
little> > use. Build date is December 97 on all of them. Good picture on all
of> > them and seem to work normally.> >> >> > However, I do not have any
original remotes. They are all set to air> rather> > than cable, and of course
won't tune cable channels. I have tried> universal> > remotes on all codes and
purchased a miracle remote with the same results.> > The menu button brings up
just time of day and sleep time, I believe. No> > further options available.
The miracle remote has a 'auto pgm' marking> on> > it, but none of those
buttons in any combination seem to do anything.> >> >> >> > Can anyone tell me
how to get these sets into cable tuning mode?> >> >> >> > Brett Hays> >> >> >>
---> > Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm> > Set Vacation>
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation> > Lost
Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".> > Email
Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/> > > >
Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm> Set Vacation
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation> Lost
Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".> Email
Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i?m
Initiative now. It?s free.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07