[TechAssist] Re: Need VS-4544 schematic

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:26:37 -0800 (PST)

Tom
   Go to the vertical section. I am working on the same set off and on. The
symptoms were the same. I replaced the vertical I/C and a couple of the litic
caps. It came on and ran for 20 min. or so then shut off again. I haven't
gotten back on it again to see what else may be wrong, but at least it came on
for awhile.
  Paul
Shoreline Electronics <jstielau@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Can you scope the collector at startup and see if the pulse is clean or
distorted?

Keep in mind , these sets have a discrete Horizontal Output section and a HV
section.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street