[TechAssist] Need VS-4544 schematic

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:18:37 -0500

Hello everybody,
                        I am in desperate need for a schematic and any repair
tips for this old Mitsubishi Big screen. It shuts down at turn on, and draws
heavy current from H.O.T I suspect the flyback but it rings good so maybe a
shorted internal high voltage diode. I have a feeling this will be very hard to
find. I am ready to put a match to this dog! I think the chassis is VZ3 Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Thomas Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville