[TechAssist] Need Sony Salvage Unit

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:40:52 -0600

Had a customer swear,  ( more way's than one ) that we've lost there unit.
He's one of those near impossible to deal with older gent that may be on the
edge of loosing his mind let along his memory.  no repair stub, or proof of
any sort other than his word,   anyway,  he's called a lawyer and demands
his unit or $485.00 that he paid for it in 197_.    I'm hoping to find a
unit to give him working or not.   and I know how embarrassing it will be
when he actually finds his ( if he does ) but willing to take that chance in
lue. of the $485.00.
   Sony,   HP/219A.  from his description it came in with a phonograph
problem.  so must be the type with a phono on top,  probably 8 track, ?
am/fm.    anyone have one on there shelf I'd be grateful.

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: