[TechAssist] Re: Need Sony Part #

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:53:57 -0500

Flash focus?  I've had 3 in the last week that tower  speakers parked right
next to the tv's and most definatly affected the convergences--especially
when trying to flash focus.  Just thought I'd mention this cause I was
banging my head on the first one.  I  didn't realize that projos were so
affected by speakers---these were all very tall/heavy speakers  BIG BIG
magnets?  Pulled the speakers away from it--flash focused---then replace the
speakers while looking at a grid and watch the red and blue drift around.

TV Doctor (part time)
Avalon, Wi