[TechAssist] Re: Need Regulator IC 3S0680RF

  • From: "Tiberius Kraemer" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:40:14 -0800

Dear Sir,

For clarification, the TT14A52 is the model number of the Samsung WHAT?
Stereo Receiver, TV....
Which area is the chip used in? Audio out, Rf mixer, Preamp...
Are there any other identifying marks on the chip: How many legs? Is it DIP,
SIP, SMT....
Maybe which these questions answered, I might be able to trace this puppy.

Ty

Tiberius (Ty) Kraemer

Blue Star Electronics
3312 Silverton Rd, NE