[TechAssist] Re: Need RCA P46920BL / PTK195KA Vertical adj. info

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:38:53 -0500

Greetings all:

Some of you may have already been doing this, but I have, as of today,
become able to transfer large files from computer to computer using MSN
Messenger.  I just transfered a 25MB file with no problems.

I am trying to set up ICQ, but haven't gotten that far yet.

Anyone with MSN Messenger can recieve large files if they are "signed" up
and configure their machine properly.
This should make the exchange of information easier.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310