[TechAssist] Need RCA P46920BL / PTK195KA Vertical adj. info

  • From: "Jon Garver" <jongar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:45:03 -0500

 Hello, I need to know what the "range" number is to get into the part
 of the service menu to adjust vertical size and also which range number
 is the vertical size adjustment.

 I just started accepting repairs on projection TVs and thought that the
1st part of the menu  was the same as Thomson's direct view CTC
175, 185, etc. but found out it isn't.

 It has VITs lines at top of picture here in the shop (have light box only)
and want to be able to adjust the height if needed when I take it back.

 Thanks,
Jon Garver
 Heritage Television Service
 Monticello, Indiana