[TechAssist] Need Panasonic Boom Stand

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:10:27 -0500

I have a Client who wants to buy a Panasonic Boom Stand with Built-In
Speakers (50 Watts/Ch.) for 27" & 32" TV's Item# TY-32AS50MP

Most stores say they cant get this, or have no stock. I'm trying to get the
lowdown from Panasonic weather its discontinued or not - but if anyone knows
a good Panasonic Distributor who may have this item - drop me a note. Most
the places I deal with can only get parts.

Steve
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
www.Technotronic-Dimensions.com
1-877-817-9885