[TechAssist] Re: Need Miys flyback 334P24904, for model CS-40307

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:20:06 -0400

Atta Boy Max.

Sometimes these Chat Lists go into a "Feeding Frenzy".

    Chat List or not....Talk about your Neighbor...Your Neighbor will surely
talk abou YOU.

    Not sure how much Steve helped me..but I need to say..if this discussion
had happened in a Bar...and Fireams were allowed....someone might not be
here today.

And LeRoy....I'm surprised at you...;-)

Thought we had a discussion about this.;-)

-Ed-