[TechAssist] Need Help (KV24FV300)

  • From: Jimmys TV <jimmystv1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

  Need help on a Sony KV 24FV300. Came in with a Shorted HOT . I re-soldered
the horiz  drive circuit and replaced the HOT .Turn it on transistor got hot
with a buzzing sound in flyback got HV but to low, so quickly shut it off. The
next day I ordered flyback and replaced it
but same thing. buzzing sound in flyback and HV to low. Anybody had this
problem ?
I like to know.

Thankyou        Jimmy
Jimmy's TV Sales and Service