[TechAssist] Re: Need 2 prong AC power Cord , JVC HRJ400U

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:08:40 -0500

donno to who i'm replying ..... should put your name on your post ....

anyway , I saw your pic , doesn't seem very clear thou , but I think it is
simply a cheater cord you need to replace , they sold them at usual
electronic outlet anywhere , and is quite cheap .
there are different configuration at the end , where it gets into the unit
(some have a square shape at one end of the block (cheater end) , other end
is round , some are round at each ends , some having a recess in the middle
of the cheat connector too , etc (depends if for Sony , Technics , Sanyo ,
etc etc)
on your pic , it seems that a piece has stay there , connected to the cheat
....... cannot see very clear , and shouldn't  be there ... (should be a
deep cheat , with 2 pins inside)

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Ca.