[TechAssist] NSA (National Service Association).

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:59:01 -0600

Nesda saved a lot of peoples butts,....only problem is,...the infection is
starting to grow back,...and more (or a new, different) medicine needs to be
applied.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx