[TechAssist] Re: NP341 chasis(voltage correctionPanasonic CT32D32F Dead 5v low

  • From: "Terry J. Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:56:19 -0400

So sorry have a bad neck for last 2 weeks pain killers make me a little
flakey.  The voltages I gave this morning were incorrect please bear with
me.  VDC on Collector of Q002 with emitter desoldered are 12.99vdc, Base and
Emitter vdc are 5vdc each.  Thanks to all who are helping me.  I believe
this set was a surge damage set as the customer just came in and told me
they had been out of town four days and it had stormed here.  Thanks again.

Terry Hutchison
T&G Television Repair