[TechAssist] Re: NO audio on TV

  • From: Warren <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:56:05 -0500

Hi Jerry
I think that I'm talking about sets in general    - - perhaps their kids
get into the menu and just start pushing buttons
Then mom or dad sit down and  voila   no sound!!   Perhaps they should
have a sound system attached to audio out!!!!
Many more people are doing the patch cable thing lately and  speakers
on   off is becoming less important as time goes on.
Take care

Warren C.