[TechAssist] Re: NO audio on TV

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:09:51 -0500

Good to know John...But say it isn't so.;-)
Good Money maker north of the border, as I presume it is down your way.

Did 5 mods this week.. no Call-Backs.

Paul Wescott and I decided....if you need "Closed Caption" you're not going
to worry about "Audio"...if you need Audio...you're not going to need closed
caption.;-)

We call it the Thomson's "And-Or-No" Bill.

If it goes through Congress, by the time it gets First Reading...People will
be asking..."Guide+"????????

And time marches on.;-)

-Ed-