[TechAssist] Re: NESDA - Model # NSA chassis # CSC - Broken communication between members.

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 11:04:06 -0400

There is nothing broken about NESDA, yet! It has been working well,and  is
being tuned up. There might be a very exciting NPSC this year,if certain
things happen,or don't!
   Leroy: The solutions to your problems are available,and if you want to
blame Wal mart, or NESDA, fine, but lets not hear anymore about it,unless
YOU have a solution! Good luck and we ARE here to help!

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803
973-361-5796