[TechAssist] Re: NEED info on LCD Sony projection TV

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:30:14 -0400

Those have the indivual replaceable  lcd panels, correct?

It sounds like dirt  which is causing the brightness of one or more
panels to be uneven. There is no "purity problem"  with LCD. It either
works or it
doesn't. I would send it BACK to PTS for a "rework" if I were you, since
you went that route.
We rip into them ourselves here, so I have no experience with PTS's
abilities on those.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway