[TechAssist] Re: NEC VCR DS8000U Need gear on bottom of VCR

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:24:27 -0400

I checked my VCR bone yard and I have about 5 mechanisms which use the
ring to load the guide posts. One of these I believe to be a Sanyo but
the other ones I'm not sure of. Some of them have a white gear that is
around an inch and a half in diameter. One has a black gear. Can you
provide a picture of your chassis?

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7