[TechAssist] Re: NEC CT3270S blows regulator STRS6301

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:50:59 -0500

Leonard,
In the TV tech program, double click the "solution" field, first line and
search for that STRS6301.
You will find some results that may help..depending on what manufacture's
chassis that set uses.
 A lot of them specify caps to change.,.you may want to change the HOT as a
precaution.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St