[TechAssist] Re: My Posts Get Cut Off...

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:20:06 -0500

Bill;
I see this periodically..
Need to narrow it down to your settings.
Does it happen when you send to email groups, does it happen when you send
privately?

I would suspect you are sending something besides "Text only".

Most groups will only accept "Text Only" emails, and you are sending "HTML".

Set your email, especially for Techassist to strictly "Text" and you should
be good to go.

-Ed-