[TechAssist] Mozilla question, saving emails to send later

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:33:49 -0400

If I want to make up several email messages but don't want to send them
til later I've tried several Mozilla options that don't work.I click
"write" to get my message , then you can click "file" and there is an
option "send later". Click that, it's gone. Not in my drafts, unsent
messages, or templates folder. If I click "save" my two options are as
"draft" or as "template" again, the message goes to the god knows where.
Seems straight forward according to the options and commands,so what's
the deal. I want to make up 3 or 4 emails and divide up a number of pdf
files so as to not overload a mailbox all at once. What's the freeekin
secret here>>>
Frustrated.
Phil

--