[TechAssist] Re: Mozilla and Thunderbird Vs natscape: Copying/moving emails from within the search window]

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:22:26 -0500

When I select a group of messages in Thunderbird, or a single message,
then right click, I get options to "copy to" or to "move to" among other
options. But the search is not under TOOLS it is right above the list of
messages labeled "Subject or Sender contains.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *