[TechAssist] Re: Morroco Transister cross ?

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:52:00 EDT

Thanks Brock.

I wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong but if I did (and sometimes
I actually do) I wanted to make it right.

I'll get some catalogs sent out today for you.  You are 2 days ground
shipping from us so you should get it Friday.  I appreciate the opportunity
to earn your business and I know how hard it is to change habits.  Hopefully
I can make it easy for you :-)

Let me know if I can help you with anything at all.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Thanks Jason,   I was not firing at  you by any means and do appreciate that
you monitor this list and help us all out,     send me a catalog,  or if on
line I can get it there, or line sheet ? what ever to get me to memorize you
number like I've done the others,   I may be alone in this thought but... I
have a few dist,  800 numbers in my head and the prices are usually close
enough on my small orders I just pick up the phone and place the orders.
I've done this for over 15 years and its hard to change ones habits but it
can be done.
hang in there and keep up the good work
brock
Brock Electronics