[TechAssist] Re: Morroco Transister cross ?

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:23:06 -0700

Yea,  that is what it is,  I told three major suppliers  it had an ST sign
at the top but none could figure  out that the ST needed to be put in front
of the part number,   I should have known myself but don't do much with car
amps here,  all the suppliers  that monitor this list knew exactly what it
was,  this type of problem ties up my bench space and makes the customers
wait, I think I'll search for some eager suppliers so I can get these
answers and orders placed sooner,  guess they were not interested in my
small $60 order,  but there not all that small,    thanks for the help.
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301