[TechAssist] Re: More on the ITC222 eeprom issue

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:15:50 -0500

There are instructions for replacing the SSB to upload eeprom data with
"Chipper Check" to your computer
and then using "Chipper Check" eeprom data can be restored to new SSB
eeprom.
I have done this only once and it worked great.
So I would imagine it should be the same just replacing the eeprom.
Only thing I don't remember if it was ITC222 or ATC221
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc