[TechAssist] Montgomery Wards VCR, JSJ-10552

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:15:20 -0800

Fellow Techs,
I have a dog here that I'm having difficulty finding a part for that one of
you might possibly have in your bone yard. I need the cassette load carriage
for a Montgomery Wards, model number JSJ-10552, FCC ID # ATA9S2VCR00-26,
which should be the equivalent of either a SHARP VC-581 or VC-582, either
might fit...
I've tried all the usual places I know of from Studio Sound Electronics to
Usedvcrparts.com with no success...
The slider clip, that activates and opens the dust cover of the cassette as
it loads, is broken and mangled beyond any other reasonable fix...
Your help would be appreciated...
Bill
Premium Technologies
Ocean Park, Washington