[TechAssist] Re: Monitor cable question

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:41:57 -0500

Bil is right...Trying to convert Apple to PC (Hardware) has never been
just buying and adaptor. I run both Systems. I use the Apple platform
(Mac) just to keep in touch with both Systems.
At 72, it would be hard to convert these people to PC..but not all
Seniors have dug their feet in the sand.
Mando..if you send me a Photo of the original Monitor, I may have one
you can have for shipping cost..I have 8 here that I picked up in the
strangest places.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada